Galaxy is all set to launch its latest products at the Galaxy Unpacked event. This would be the most significant event for Samsung after the pandemic and there’s a lot of excitement surrounding it. The event is open to everyone worldwide and will be streamed live from the official website. As we all eagerly wait for this big day, let’s unpack what we can expect from Galaxy Unpacked!
1. Foldable smartphones: Samsung is preparing to introduce its new foldable smartphones at the event. Dubbed the Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Galaxy Z Flip 3, these are expected to be upgraded versions of their predecessors. The Galaxy Z Fold 3 is rumoured to feature a 7.6-inch foldable display with S Pen support, while the Galaxy Z Flip 3 is expected to have a more extensive cover display and a better camera. The new foldable will also be more affordable than their previous versions.
2. Wireless earbuds: Along with the new smartphones, the brand may also unveil the new Galaxy Buds 2 at the event. These are expected to join the existing line-up of truly wireless earbuds and feature upgraded sound quality and a smaller design. The earbuds may also come in new colours to match the latest smartphones.
3. Wearables: Samsung may unveil its new smartwatch – the Galaxy Watch 4 – and the Galaxy Watch 4 Classic at the event. The new watches are rumoured to run on a new operating system – WearOS – co-developed with Google. The watches may also feature upgrades in battery life, fitness tracking and integration with other devices.
4. One UI: Android skin, the One UI, is also expected to receive an upgrade. The new One UI 3.5 is rumoured to be a more refined version of the existing One UI 3 and will feature new customisation options, improved privacy features and some performance improvements. The update is expected to roll out to existing devices after the launch.
5. Surprise announcements: Samsung may have some surprise announcements up its sleeve, just like it did last year with the unveiling of the Galaxy Z Fold 2. There may be cross-device integrations, AI innovations and other services announced that would further enhance the brand ecosystem.
Galaxy Unpacked event is always highly anticipated, and this year, with the rumoured launches of new foldable smartphones, earbuds, smartwatches and One UI, fans are eagerly waiting for it. Their flagship products have always been known to set a benchmark for the industry and this year would be no different. So, mark your calendars for the Galaxy Unpacked event and witness what the South Korean tech giant has in store for us.