When choosing a vacuum cleaner for cleaning the car interior, you should pay attention to a number of features of these devices. For example, both mains and battery models are on the market. The first is cheaper, the second is more convenient, but much more expensive. When choosing a relevant model, it is enough to know that the most convenient option is a bagless cyclone vacuum cleaner. Visit Shark Clean official website to get the best model per an unexpectedly low price!
Vital Features To Pay Attention To
In any case, the suction power should be from 45 to 180 W – less than household models, but sufficient to effectively clean (again, it all depends on the degree of pollution of the car). The range of car vacuum cleaner attachments should include brushes for cleaning the seats and the floor in the cabin, as well as crevices. They allow you to effectively remove debris from hard-to-reach places.
The vast majority of Shark Clean car vacuum cleaners are designed for dry cleaning of the interior and trunk of a car. But some models are equipped with a very useful moisture collection function. It can be used not only to remove juice spilled by children, but also for deep cleaning of fabric upholstery.
- Good suction power.
- Small energy consumption.
- cyclone filter.
- Capacious dust collector.
- Long cord (4 m).
- Comfortable handle.
- Air purification system.
- Sophisticated engine ventilation.
- Cleaning quality.
- Liquid collection function.
- A complete set of necessary nozzles;
- Bag for storing the device and attachments.
- Rugged housing.
- Good equipment.
- Mode indicator.
- Adjustment of productivity on the handle.
- In some cases, the ability to use it as a compressor (a pumping hose may be included).
- Quiet engine.
Types of vacuum cleaners by functionality:
1) Washing – such units collect not only garbage, but also liquids, dirty water, melted snow, carrying out wet cleaning.
2) With a water filter – designed to clean the cabin from dry debris and dust, reduce the amount of dust when air exits the dust collector.
3) With HEPA – equipped with a superfine air cleaning filter, recommended for cars driving on very dusty roads; drivers allergic to dust and families with small children.
4) With a cyclonic air cleaning system – these are bagless (container) units that have two different filters for progressive cleaning of dusty air.
Types of Shark Clean vacuum cleaners by connection type:
- network (from a household outlet);
- powered by cigarette lighter.
Rechargeable batteries work no more than 15-20 minutes. This time is enough for a quick cleaning of the car interior. It’s a pity, but then they often require a very long charge.
Network – the most powerful of those listed, but it is not always convenient to pull the wire to the car if you are not in your own garage. Desirable wire length – not less than 2.5 meters. From the cigarette lighter, as a rule, low-power models for surface cleaning work. The operating time of such devices is also not very long – they overheat themselves and discharge the car battery. Two-hour use of the auto-vacuum cleaner from the on-board network may threaten to discharge the battery of the machine. So, either you have to use a vacuum cleaner in a running car, or get a good battery.
Charging method is an important point. In order not to damage the on-board network of the car, or not to burn the device itself, manufacturers of auto-vacuum cleaners offer adapters. Shark Clean isn’t an exception!
An important indicator when choosing an auto-vacuum cleaner is its power. 40-74 W – standard for normal cleaning (crumbs, dust, dirt); 75-180 W – for more serious. It is important to remember that the most powerful car vacuum cleaners must be connected not to the onboard, but to a stationary power supply.
In general, a good car vacuum cleaner by Shark Clean is a very necessary thing. It saves money and allows you to constantly keep the car clean and tidy.